Forms & Agreements
Changing, adding or updating your merchant account with MerchantPlus is quick and easily. Simply complete the relevant form and fax to our processing center at 1-877-734-6506 or email a scanned copy to email@example.com and we’ll take it from there. If you have any questions in completing a change form, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team.
- Bank Account Changes - Use this form to update the account that your deposits are sent to and fees are taken from. Requires a copy of a voided check with matching company or DBA name of your business in order to process.
- Address, Phone or Fax Changes - Use this form to update your legal or mailing contact information. Please note, the mailing address is where your monthly statement is sent to.
- Business Name Change - Use this form to change the name of your business. Common reasons will be a change in entity structure or DBA name change.
- Add New Card Type - Use this form to add a new card type (such as Discover or American Express) to your merchant account.
- Processing Limit Increase Request - Use this form to request an increase to your approved processing limit. If you are seeing growth in your monthly sales on credit cards, please make sure to complete this in a timely fashion.
- Add Online Access - Use this form to enable online access for your merchant account. Online access provides realtime views of your statements, batches (transactions) and chargebacks through a convenient online interface.
- Account Reactivation - If your merchant account has been deactivated or moved into a seasonal hold, please complete this form to reactivate it.
- Seasonal Hold Form - Use this form to put your merchant account on a “seasonal hold” for up to 6 months. This will lower your monthly fees to the minimum charges but keep your account open and ready to be used in the future.
- Account Cancellation or Rate Review Form - Use this form if you wish to request a cancellation of your merchant account or other rate / plan review.