Changing, adding or updating your merchant account with MerchantPlus is quick and easily. Simply complete the relevant form andÂ fax to our processing center at 1-877-734-6506 or email a scanned copy toÂ [email protected]Â and weâ€™ll take it from there. If you have any questions in completing a change form, please donâ€™t hesitate to contact our support team.
- Bank Account ChangesÂ - Use this form to update the account that your deposits are sent to and fees are taken from. Requires a copy of a voided check withÂ matchingÂ company or DBA name of your business in order to process.
- Address, Phone or Fax ChangesÂ - Use this form to update your legal or mailing contact information. Please note, the mailing address is where your monthly statement is sent to.
- Business Name ChangeÂ - Use this form to change the name of your business. Common reasons will be a change in entity structure or DBA name change.
- Add New Card TypeÂ - Use this form to add a new card type (such as Discover or American Express) to your merchant account.
- Processing Limit Increase RequestÂ - Use this form to request an increase to your approved processing limit. If you are seeing growth in your monthly sales on credit cards, please make sure to complete this in a timely fashion.
- Add Online AccessÂ - Use this form to enable online access for your merchant account. Online access provides realtime views of your statements, batches (transactions) and chargebacks through a convenient online interface.
- Account ReactivationÂ - If your merchant account has been deactivated or moved into a seasonal hold, please complete this form to reactivate it.
- Seasonal Hold FormÂ - Use this form to put your merchant account on a â€œseasonal holdâ€ for up to 6 months. This will lower your monthly fees to the minimum charges but keep your account open and ready to be used in the future.
- Account Cancellation or Rate Review FormÂ - Use this form if you wish to request a cancellation of your merchant account or other rate / plan review.