Changing, adding or updating your merchant account with MerchantPlus is quick and easily. Simply complete the relevant form andÃ‚Â fax to our processing center at 1-877-734-6506 or email a scanned copy toÃ‚Â [email protected]Ã‚Â and weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll take it from there. If you have any questions in completing a change form, please donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t hesitate to contact our support team.
- Bank Account ChangesÃ‚Â - Use this form to update the account that your deposits are sent to and fees are taken from. Requires a copy of a voided check withÃ‚Â matchingÃ‚Â company or DBA name of your business in order to process.
- Address, Phone or Fax ChangesÃ‚Â - Use this form to update your legal or mailing contact information. Please note, the mailing address is where your monthly statement is sent to.
- Business Name ChangeÃ‚Â - Use this form to change the name of your business. Common reasons will be a change in entity structure or DBA name change.
- Add New Card TypeÃ‚Â - Use this form to add a new card type (such as Discover or American Express) to your merchant account.
- Processing Limit Increase RequestÃ‚Â - Use this form to request an increase to your approved processing limit. If you are seeing growth in your monthly sales on credit cards, please make sure to complete this in a timely fashion.
- Add Online AccessÃ‚Â - Use this form to enable online access for your merchant account. Online access provides realtime views of your statements, batches (transactions) and chargebacks through a convenient online interface.
- Account ReactivationÃ‚Â - If your merchant account has been deactivated or moved into a seasonal hold, please complete this form to reactivate it.
- Seasonal Hold FormÃ‚Â - Use this form to put your merchant account on a Ã¢â‚¬Å“seasonal holdÃ¢â‚¬Â for up to 6 months. This will lower your monthly fees to the minimum charges but keep your account open and ready to be used in the future.
- Account Cancellation or Rate Review FormÃ‚Â - Use this form if you wish to request a cancellation of your merchant account or other rate / plan review.